Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I promise sth new soon

Apart from being LAZY due to the cold weather which draws me to deep hibernation everyday, I'm quite busy with my kungfu training and also my guzheng lesson....
Well those are excuses for me being lazy....
I'm living an awesome life now despite the fact that I usually do stuff alone.
Well what to do? Life is always imperfect but it will be perfect from some point of view. So I decided to look on the bright side of the picture. For example, I got to learn guzheng from a true master in London because even in my wildest dream, I dint dream of learning guzheng in London especially in my first year. Lucky I guess.

FYI, my guzheng teacher is Mdm (I guess because she's married already) Zhu Xiao Meng朱小萌. She is a fantastic teacher whom I hope to learn lots from. As I dont have a guzheng in London, I'm forced to rent a small guzheng from the chinese community centre for 30 pounds a month. The guzheng was terrible as it's smaller than standard size, the sound cannot come out nicely especially the lower sound part. I wanted to buy a guzheng asap even turn to the resort that I would normally avoid, buying online. Buying musical instruments online is not a safe option as you cant feel the instruments, you cant hear the sound it produce. Upon hearing my dilemma, my teacher lend me her guzheng so that I can practice on it and offer to help me find a 2nd hand guzheng. The guzheng belongs to my teacher and the sound was superb. Even though she barely know me for just 1 month, she entrusted her guzheng to me.....

Well that's enough for now. You all will hear from me soon after I officially lock my blog....Cheers

2 comments: