Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Who to move in with?

ARRRRRRRRRR.....

This is really bothering me.... I recovering from my illness but I'm not completely out of the virus/bacteria grasp yet. And this question really took a heavy toll on my health, mentally and physically.

I know now you cant really rely on anyone.

But I really have no idea who I want to move in with.

I dont have much friends in London and I dont really make friends that easily. I have no idea who to turn to? All my true friends are just far far away.

Hey someone you move in will be someone you need to live with for 3 years. It really feel like short time marriage minus the wedding rings but how to choose?

But I dont think I have the liberty to choose anyway. I dont have any choice....

I'm worried that I might be the one whom JPA officer told us before we left Malaysia, someone who are forced to return back to Malaysia due to nervous breakdown....But I cant find the energy to continue in this cold unfamiliar metropolitan I just want to be back home....

3 comments:

  1. try to go for meditation class n dhamma class..it will help u to make ur mind clear...dont be overworried..everything will turn better =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don have the energy to do anything at all.... Haha don really feel like going for meditation and dhamma.... too much stuff to handle d..
    I know everything will turn better... But when?? Will I survive till then??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its all about changes in the mindset. I mean, ur brain know the 道理,yet ur heart just dun wanna accept it...Try to convince urself to accept everything...Its not surrender...It is just a mental preparation so that u r more willing to accept everything when the time come...

    I cant deny that weather at UK is so cold...Sometimes not only making me feel so cold physically, but also mentally, emotionally...

    I actually just undergone some 'big' phases in my life, and still finding solution for it...Yet I know that love and support from friends and family will never change...Our friends are still our friends...They never forget us...They will provide the moral support if u show that u need it...

    Believe me, life seems to be 'winter' always, yet when the winter has come, remember that spring is not far away!

    ReplyDelete