Tuesday, October 27, 2009

LONELINESS

I feel so alone...
I feel that I dont have much true friends around.
I feel that I dont even have someone that I can hang around with.
I feel that I dont even have a friend that can lend me his/her shoulder to cry at after coughing for whole day and feel like dying.
I feel that I dont even have someone who I can find to go shopping with me.
Especially in London.

Am I too picky?
Am I too anti social?

I just want to stick to people I feel comfortable with but I dont seem to find any...

Am I asking too much?

It's just so sad that when I feeling down, the only place where I can turn to is my laptop, and this lonely blog where nobody read at all. So sad right? As if I'm talking to myself.....

10 comments:

  1. hey~i am reading ur blog!!!!cheer up~ friend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaya, me too. U're not alone here. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. =.= walao see so many comments ..where got no people read...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey fren, im owes following ur updates. cheer up man. u r now stepin into the real realistic world now which i've gone thru long time ago. it's time for u to b independent ady. u cant depend or rely everythin on ur frens, sometimes u nid 2 learn 2 live without frens. =)n pls pls pls remember tat there's owes someone behind u who cares bout u, ur parents ur frens over malaysia. U R NOT ALONE. london certainly is a new place 4 u, tat's y there wil b a hard time gettin used 2 it, but everythin will b a past tense. =) hang in there^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. oiii... siapa kata tiada org baca? i baru saja leave comment for ur previous post!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all ur support but sometimes when u fell sick.. everything jus seems to be the end of the world.... haha anyway... I'm ok n i will be perfectly ok when the coughing goes away...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hang in there aylwin, I went through the same thing! Shit happens, but they'll be over before you know it. And then you'll realise how tiny things were in the past. cheer up.

    ReplyDelete