Thursday, March 31, 2011

Funny funny quotes from Grey's (1)

[Izzie knocks on George's bedroom door]
Izzie: George, can I come in? I made you some cookies and brownies and muffins, of course, I always make muffins.
Callie: [comes out from room] Thank God you're here. I can't take it anymore. Three times already tonight, and he's getting ready for a fourth.
Izzie: What are you talking about? Oh. Oh, eew.
Callie: No, no I get it, you're crying, you're depressed and I know we all deal in different ways, but this is not grieving, this is my legs being bent in ways my legs do not go. A-And I know, I know his dad died, and I get it, I feel horrible for him.
Izzie: [laughs] I can give you guys some privacy, I can go far far away...
Callie: [cuts her off, whispers] No no! No! No! You stay. You take over for me, okay?
Izzie: Callie Torres!
Callie: No! I don't- Not like that, I mean. I am giving him to you. You are now officially on George Watch 2007, OK, you are his friend. Yay! And I need a break. I need to heal. I need to heal.
Izzie: No! No! What am I supposed to do?
Callie: I need to heal. I need to heal. Please, I need to heal.
George: Callie?
Callie: [after she and Izzie both freeze at George's call] Thank you, goodbye. [flees]
Izzie: No, Callie!
George: [coming out from room, naked] What is taking you so- [Izzie stares at George and he realizes, and hides behind the door] Oh!
Izzie: [averts her eyes and stifling a smile] Er- s-she had to go. Are you hungry?

No comments:

Post a Comment