Thursday, March 31, 2011

Funny funny quotes from Grey's (2)

Meredith: [catching Alex and Lexie in bed] Izzie leaves and Mark gets a kid, and you two decide the best way to deal is to get drunk and mash your genitals together?
Alex: No freaking way you get to judge us or give relationship advice. Besides you were a total dirty mistress like two weeks ago.
Lexie: Are you calling me a dirty mistress?
Meredith: That was two years ago and his wife didn't have cancer!
Lexie: Because I've been with like six guys in my whole life. Alex and I, we've done it before. I was recycling, it was like good for the environment.
Alex: Izzie's gone. I was horny. She was there.
Lexie: Oh crap, I am a dirty mistress. Oh god, you're gonna tell Derek and then Derek's gonna tell Mark that I'm a whore.

No comments:

Post a Comment