Friday, August 7, 2009

Adios and bon voyage to my friends

Time flies. Now everyone preparing to take off, going on a new journey of their life into an uncharted territory. Everything is about to change, to the worst or to the best? It depends on ourselves to make the choice.

Excitement and anxieties jumble up in my mind. Excited to step into a new life, accept new changes as the adventure starts however anxieties still build up as the future is always uncertain. Life is filled with unknowns.

Sadness and happiness mix up in my heart. Sad because I need to depart with my friends. Happy as finally entering life as a pharmacist student, a life I'm looking forward to.

Therefore, I wish all my friends good luck and all the best in their future undertakings. May happiness always be with you all and you will always be free from any kind of sufferings. May we meet again in the future and still maintain this friendship. I believe all of you will be someone great in the future, somebody successful. Keep in touch. Looking forward to a reunion in the future.

Adios and bon voyage!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey aylwin, yeanhui here. I hope you don't mind me leaving comment in your blog.. I accidentally saw it from your msn's personal message.. Erm, just wanna say, all the best in your future! We may not be good friends, but i hope, we are, at least, friends.. take care! And, your new blog really do looks nice, good job in doing that.. =)

    ReplyDelete