Friday, August 7, 2009

Goodbye to the old one and hello to the new one!

I'm officially abandoning the old blog "Music of my life" and replacing it with "Metamorphosis - A change of life". Therefore, welcome to my new blog.

As an introduction, metamorphosis means a process in which sb/sth changes completely into sth different and currently I'm in the pathway to something completely unimaginable. Changes are inevitable throughout our journey in life as nothing is permanent and invariable. We, human are afraid of changes and always want to stay in our comfort zone with stationary situation. That is of course natural for us to feel that way towards changes. However, we should accept changes and adapt to the new environment so that we will not be left behind in the waves of changes. I hope i can metamorphose to accept and face the challenges which the future store for me.

I will keep the post short and sweet :)

3 comments:

  1. Hey! This is a much cooler blog indeed!
    All da best my fren! Looking forward with much anticipation to see how and to what extent all of us are going to grow!
    Keep up the good word. A good post indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the comments.
    I will try my best....
    Thanks for visiting..haha

    ReplyDelete