Wednesday, August 19, 2009

A heartfelt goodbye and all the best wishes

It's time to say goodbye to Boon Lee and Siang Ling.
All the best in your future endeavour in Wisconsin.

It's my greatest pleasure in getting to know u gals, an undeniable crazy bunch of people but the most friendly group of friends I have known. I will miss you all dearly but hey look on the bright side, imagine departing on our own journey and able to cross path again in the future. Isn't that great. All the changes we might be able to observe on each of us after few years (maybe Siang Ling will be sooooo slim?? haha)

Hey you gals are among the few who approaches me when I first transfer to Green Road so technically you gals are my oldest friends in Green Road. Haha ur awesome friendliness and cheerfulness has brighten up my days in green road as a transfer student. I have never regretted transferring to green road, to have a chance in meeting you all and have a full of blast two years of secondary school life. I am really thankful to be able to know such a wonderful group of friends.

The future is always full of uncertainties and challenges but remember "NEVER GIVE UP, NEVER EVER GIVE UP, NEVER EVER EVER GIVE UP". Things will be very different in US and challenges will be queuing up to meet you but whenever you faces misfortune and difficult times, recall those crazy times we had in green road, those sweet gatherings, those memorable trips. Keep deep in ur mind that u have a bunch of friends still supporting u from wherever we are, so never give up. Good luck and until we meet again.

No comments:

Post a Comment