Sunday, August 16, 2009

A need to leave the house..

Recovered from the annoying cold....

Really need to leave my house. I have been wasting time inside doing nothing. To cure my boredom, I watched Harry Potter movies series, from the 1st one until the 6th one.

Harry Potter movies have always been site for harry potter fans to meet the difference of their imagination with the movie. I must say that I prefer the first 2 movies only... I dislike the fact that Dumbledore is potrayed as a bad tempered person. Dumbledore has always been a kind hearted, patient and good mannered old man in my imaginations. Why is he so different in the movies??

A need to get out of my house... Why? You may ask. I have been eating, sleeping and watching movies for all of the time. Exercise and fresh air are really necessary for me.... Anyone want to go out with me?

No comments:

Post a Comment