Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Passion to cook, Interest in baking

Cooking and baking have always been my interest.

At house, I'm one of the cook. (the other one is my mum). For most of the lunch and dinner during weekdays, I'm the one who prepared it. Cooking is tiring, I will not deny it. However when you finish preparing a dish and serve in on the diner table, the happiness and the feeling of accomplishment you will feel is unimaginable and indescribable.

Baking is fun. Why? Because after baking, you will have lots of sweet delicacies to enjoy. Baking is like doing chemistry experiment. You just need to follow the recipe-the instructions. Measure the ingredients and add the ingredients precisely as the recipe. Just follow the recipe and nothing will fail. So why not start to bake??

Lets enjoy cooking and baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment