Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Undepressed, unconfused, unworried, unscared...

Thanks to my great friends....
I'm officially out of the dark clouds of "depressed, confused, worried and scared"

Well these two days had been tough. Looking for accommodation, coping with almost mental breakdown and emotional torture, filling all those forms, meeting with lots of difficulties, getting Hughes Parry as my accom (not international hall- my 1st choice) and the list goes on...It's depressing and unbearable...

But thanks to them, I cope with it.
Firstly, thanks to Jin May for getting into Hughes Parry also (although she also resents the choice and she's not the one who make the decision). But luckily I got someone i know at the same hostel which makes me feel so much better... SO THANK YOU

Next to my parents for their ever support, non-stop help. I settled my accommodation for 2 days in KL. YA thanks to them for willing to spent money to solve my difficulties.

Then, thanks to Mr Tan for all the selfless helps.

Thanks to Swee San for all the information and supports from both sms and msn. She replied all my doubts swiftly.

Thanks to Nicholas for acting as my personal encyclopedia who provided me with all the info i need to know from transportation to documents.

Thanks to TK and Ruth for all the supportive words they said (thru msn of course) which assist me in getting out of the mud pool of unhappiness.


Finally thanks to Kenny and Carol for their offer to stay with them. Really thanks
(But I have booked by hotel d. Since it has been decided, I'm going to live at Citin hotel for 3D2N happily)

SO ONCE AGAIN THANK YOU
ps: including all of u whom i did not named. well some heroes are left unnamed.

Oh my look at the time... N I haven't finish packing...so tat's all from me and good luck in whatever you are doing now...

No comments:

Post a Comment